Rider with mechanical problem in Ridgely, Md

All things 2008

Rider with mechanical problem in Ridgely, Md

Postby maryland spectator » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 pm

I heard about this pretty amazing contest from a rider who had mechanical problems in Ridgely and had to stop and work on his Vespa scooter. When he told me about the CR, I was amazed that those folks would attempt to do that trip on a scooter...wow!!!
I'm hoping he made it into Ocean City okay...if you know, would you post it..thanks.
He also mentioned that there were some great pics posted from the leg through Utah. I'd like to see them if someone can post the url...thanks in advance!
maryland spectator
Road Kill

Re: Rider with mechanical problem in Ridgely, Md

Postby TeaTeaMan » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:20 pm

maryland spectator wrote:I heard about this pretty amazing contest from a rider who had mechanical problems in Ridgely and had to stop and work on his Vespa scooter. When he told me about the CR, I was amazed that those folks would attempt to do that trip on a scooter...wow!!!
I'm hoping he made it into Ocean City okay...if you know, would you post it..thanks.
He also mentioned that there were some great pics posted from the leg through Utah. I'd like to see them if someone can post the url...thanks in advance!

Hello "maryland spectator" !
That maybe Rocket, I heard he had mechanical problem on the last leg, but made it ok.
These riders are a bunch of amazing folks ! I regret missing the chance to ride along with them.
Below is "David B. feb31st" 's blog url, from here there are links to other riders's blogs . Enjoy !

http://cbr08.blogspot.com/
TeaTeaMan
Auto 250

Postby maryland spectator » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Thanks TTM, I'm glad everyone arrived safe!

The link was exactly what I was looking for, the pics were awesome!!
maryland spectator
Road Kill

Postby rocket » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 am

err im rocket and my scooter has done 2 cannonballs with zero problems, the scoot i was working on was not mine. remember, 2 CANNONBALLS ZERO PROBLEMS...R
dont follow me, YOU WONT MAKE IT.
rocket
Manual 200

Postby OopsClunkThud » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:28 am

I think the rider in question was OZ. but Rocket's blog is funny as hell so no harm in pointing to that for info.
Patrick Owens
www.OopsClunkThud.com

2006 SYM HD200, 108%
www.sfmoto.com
OopsClunkThud
108%

Return to 2008 Event Planning